Monday, January 17, 2022

Cell phone pouch




 I made this cellphone pouch for my physiotherapist, as she knows her job well and does it with a big smile.

for the pouch

ch- chain

sc- single crochet

hdc- half double crochet

dc- double crochet

Fpdc- front post double crochet,

sl st- slip stitch

inc- increase

R1- 14 ch, sc in 2nd ch from hook, 13 sc, in the last sc, make 2 more sc, continue sc on the other side the the ch till you come to the last sc, inc 2 sc.

R 2- inc sc in 1st sc ( you can place a marker/ pin to know the 1st sc),  sc till the 1st sc of the 3 sc in corner, inc sc, sc, inc sc, continue sc till the last 2 sc, in the 2nd last sc, inc, sc

R 3- sc in the back-loop of sc, increasing sc in the mid sc of the corner, continue sc all around

R 4- *hdc, dc*, continue all around

R 5- dc, hdc all around

R 6- dc, fpdc continue all around

Repeat R 6 till you reach the length you desire, I finished the last row with sl st, fasten off, weave the thread around, I also stitched it over the end with thread to prevent it coming out.


For the flower

MC- magic circle

hdc- half-double crochet

dc- double crochet

FO fasten off

In magic circle I made 10 sc, joined to st sc

R1- made 4 ch, skipped 1 sc joined with sc in the next all around so that you get 5 loops of ch 4, join to st

R 2-  in 1st loop, I made *1 sc, 1 hdc, 3 dc, 1 hdc, 1 sc *, repeat it in all loops, join to 1st sc, fasten off, eave in edges.

I stitched in a corner on top side as my physio wanted in on top, though I wanted to place it in the center, she was very happy with it.


For my other blogs, I'm giving the links below, feel free to view and comment too.

https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com. for all cancer and health related topics
https://gseasyrecipes.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple and healthy recipes
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement

No comments:

Post a Comment