Thursday, February 4, 2021

Brown casual bag with callphone pocket at the back

 



I love making my own bags. It gives me a lot of satisfaction. I just finished the cellphone pocket and joining a few minutes ago, stitched the wooden button. I had previously put its base.

It is done in continuous round.

for the front back after doing a row of dc, in next row, I made 2 dc and the next dc is a long dc taken from around the loop of dc one row below. I continued like this. 

Next row 2 dc, long dc over long dc. then for the flap, I made ch, then in that ch, sc, hdc and dc, then again ch, next row, sc, 2 hdc, 2 dc, 2 hdc, sc in each loop around

next round was made with 5 ch till end

in each loop, made sc, 2 hdc, 3 dc, 2 hdc, sc all around, at the same time decreasing one loop on either side.

then for the button after doing sl st till the center group of st, made a ch according to the size of the button, skipped one st,sc, sl st in the next and weaved the remaining thread.

for handle from the last row made 10 ch, turned 1 ch,, 10 sc in each row till the desired length

for joining to the opposite side, joined with sc with the handle loops and joined in the correct place, then continued till the beginning of the other side with sl st,  then made the flap.

For my other blogs, I'm giving the links below, feel free to view and comment too.

https://cancersupportindia.blogspot.com. for all cancer and health related topics
https://gseasyrecipes.blogspot.com. feel free to view for easy, simple and healthy recipes
https://kneereplacement-stickclub.blogspot.com. for info on knee replacement

 

No comments:

Post a Comment